~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Christians who write, we meet together to promote unity and fellowship, to encourage one another and to develop our skills as writers. We are a chapter of American Christian Writers, a national organization.

We meet at Grove Avenue Baptist Church, 1 block south of Patterson Avenue at 8701 Ridge Road, Richmond, VA 23229 in Room 211.

We typically meet on the third Sunday of each month from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Join us!


Click HERE for directions.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, March 03, 2006

Nancy LeSac toots her horn!

TOOT! (That's me tooting my horn.) I've finished my Christmas book! The working title is The Heart of Christmas. Currently, there are two people in my church reading it/critiquing it for me. One is my singles minister, the other, a woman with a couple of published books herself. After they have gotten back to me, and I make any revisions that I think are necessary, I will be sending it on to either a publisher or agent. Therein lies the prayer request. I need to make the right decision, both on which to query (I'm leaning toward the agent right now), and then, who to send it to. I would appreciate your prayers. It is pretty exciting.

The other neat thing is, God has inspired me to begin my first novel. I'm having fun with it, which is great.

Well, I pray God blesses you richly this week, and that I get to see you and the rest of the group this month.

In Christ,

Nancy LeSac

No comments: