~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Christians who write, we meet together to promote unity and fellowship, to encourage one another and to develop our skills as writers. We are a chapter of American Christian Writers, a national organization.

We meet at Grove Avenue Baptist Church, 1 block south of Patterson Avenue at 8701 Ridge Road, Richmond, VA 23229 in Room 211.

We typically meet on the third Sunday of each month from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Join us!


Click HERE for directions.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Nancy Stevens Meets Goal as Marble Mover

Tom,

I have waited for the LONGEST time to be able to toot my horn, BUT now I am happy to say, I DID IT! PRAISE GOD! A local web developer hired me as a contractor and put me on his Advisory Board. What a great writing credit.

Part of my duties will be to create web content for his clients and make modifications to existing sites. Thanks to you and Yvonne for encouraging me to write and move marbles. I was published on the web today - meeting my goal of being published before 12-31-06. PRAISE GOD! It only took 45 years for me to get here. HAHA!

God Bless you all and trust me - if I can do it - ANYONE can!

Nancy Louise Stevens

Writer and Speaker
http://www.nancylouise.com/

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and pleasant to the bones. Pr 16:24 NIV

No comments: