~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Christians who write, we meet together to promote unity and fellowship, to encourage one another and to develop our skills as writers. We are a chapter of American Christian Writers, a national organization.

We meet at Grove Avenue Baptist Church, 1 block south of Patterson Avenue at 8701 Ridge Road, Richmond, VA 23229 in Room 211.

We typically meet on the third Sunday of each month from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Join us!


Click HERE for directions.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Judi Reid, Marti Berger on Marble Moving

Dear Tom,

Isn't it wonderful when your writer's move marbles? I'm excited for Mary. And just a few minutes ago, I submitted my poem online, too, to Writer's Digest Poetry Contest. Wouldn't it be wonderful if one or both of us won? I hope some other poets submit their pieces from our group. It's a real thrill to follow through and at least try:) Thanks for the encouragement-all year long!

Love,

In Christ,

Judi Reid:)

*****

Congratulations Tom,

I'm so happy for you!

I have not lost my marbles, I just over committed myself this year and my marbles have come to a halt for the last month.

I do intend to get them moving again and I won't give up until I receive a publish for pay and when that day comes I'll still continue to move marbles. God Bless you, Tom for all your encouragement; I wouldn't have gotten this far without your help.

Have a wonderful Christ centered Christmas!

See you in the New Year.

In Christ Love,

Marti

No comments: