~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Christians who write, we meet together to promote unity and fellowship, to encourage one another and to develop our skills as writers. We are a chapter of American Christian Writers, a national organization.

We meet at Grove Avenue Baptist Church, 1 block south of Patterson Avenue at 8701 Ridge Road, Richmond, VA 23229 in Room 211.

We typically meet on the third Sunday of each month from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Join us!


Click HERE for directions.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Marble Mover Mary Moss Makes Money!

Dear Christians Who Write:

Here is another success story. Yes, we're Christians who write, but there just might be a writing market for you in the secular market.

Tom

I'm so excited. My internet adventures paid off -- I contacted a guy on craigslist.com who wanted someone to write web content for his web site. Turned out it is for an on-line bra shop (can you imagine a better assignment!?) bra-shop.com. He sent me topics with key words and asked me to send him a write-up on two topics of my choice.

I just got a response from him: Great work! And fast... I wasn't expecting anything till at least a few days later. This is fantastic. My write-ups will soon replace his current content.

I'll be paid $10 per page - and he would like 20 pages! WOW! Praise God.

TOM - THERE IS AN ARTICLE FOR PAY ABOUT TO BE WRITTEN ON HOW I GOT THIS JOB! Mission accomplished for Marble Mover #2!

[] Divinely Designed
Mary Moss
http://www.momprays.com/
for daily devotions
http://www.divinelydesigned.etsy.com/
for gifts and decorative items

No comments: