~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Christians who write, we meet together to promote unity and fellowship, to encourage one another and to develop our skills as writers. We are a chapter of American Christian Writers, a national organization.

We meet at Grove Avenue Baptist Church, 1 block south of Patterson Avenue at 8701 Ridge Road, Richmond, VA 23229 in Room 211.

We typically meet on the third Sunday of each month from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Join us!


Click HERE for directions.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, August 18, 2006

Looking for Marble Movers

Dear Christians Who Write:

This past spring I introduced a challenge to serious writiers to join a special group of Marble Movers. It is my goal to help 10 writers get published for pay by 12/2006. Six have joined and are working hard to accomplish this goal. I'll take more than 10. So far, one Marble Mover has sold an article that will be published next year.

Here is a note I received from Mary Moss:

Tom, I cannot thank you enough for the encouragement and challenge to you gave to us several months ago! I am moving marble like crazy and am beginning to be published on the web in various locations. I'm also finding myself boldly taking the first step - in offering to provide content -- and more often than not -- I'm told YES!

Thank you, thank you. And God Bless.

Mary Moss


If you are a dues-paying member I trust you are serious about writing. If both are true, why not consider making a more conserted effort toward getting an article published for pay before the year is out. Another writing op will follow this post.

In His Service,

Tom

No comments: