~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Christians who write, we meet together to promote unity and fellowship, to encourage one another and to develop our skills as writers. We are a chapter of American Christian Writers, a national organization.

We meet at Grove Avenue Baptist Church, 1 block south of Patterson Avenue at 8701 Ridge Road, Richmond, VA 23229 in Room 211.

We typically meet on the third Sunday of each month from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Join us!


Click HERE for directions.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Verbatim Editing (Paid Service)

I charge $40 per hour for my editing services. I have spoken to your group at least once and have offered to do it again if you are interested to know what an editor does, or if you'd like a truncated version of my three hour workshop on self publishing. I have lots of local folks who might recommend me. Typically, I read a ms three times in order to catch everything. I do not edit poetry. Hope this helps. I have no idea who the folks mentioned below are. Three years ago I started the Richmond chapter of the Virginia Writers Club. We now have about 50 members. You are all welcome to our monthly meetings. We meet on the third Wed evening at 6:30 pm at Westover Hills Public Library, about 7 blocks beyond the southern end of the Boulevard Bridge over the James River. Come join us. Charlie Finley


Charlie Finley (please do not send large attachments)
Verbatim Editing
1011 East Main St., Suite LL90
Richmond, VA 23219
804-648-0357 phone and fax
charfinley@mindspring.com

No comments: