~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Christians who write, we meet together to promote unity and fellowship, to encourage one another and to develop our skills as writers. We are a chapter of American Christian Writers, a national organization.

We meet at Grove Avenue Baptist Church, 1 block south of Patterson Avenue at 8701 Ridge Road, Richmond, VA 23229 in Room 211.

We typically meet on the third Sunday of each month from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Join us!


Click HERE for directions.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Marble Mover Moves Ahead

Dear Christians Who Write:

Send a note of congratualtions to Becky Gray: rbanksgray@aol.com

Becky has helped me accomplish the first part of my goal, and now I have advanced my goal to helping all my Marble Movers to get published for pay this year. I'm looking for 10, but will take as many as want to be involved. Currently there are six participating in this project.

If you have never been published for pay, you can join my faithful group of Marble Movers who are getting very serious about their writing.

Tom

<<
Tom, please share this success with our fellow marble movers.

I am so humbled to share that my article, "High Tide," will be published by Standard Publishing in September 2007 in "When God Steps In: Stories of Everyday Grace", a compilation book of stories of God's intervention in our lives. Bonnie Bruno serves as the editor and has been a joy to work with. This honor does not come with a paycheck, however, it is a significant step for me toward my goal (and each of our goal) to be paid for my writing by the end of the year.

I could not have done this without you and my fellow marble movers. Cheryl, Ann, Laurie and Mary critiqued my article during our first meeting and made a difference I cannot even measure. Their feedback and prayers took my article to a new level of professionalism and inspiration.

I look forward to reading many more of these celebration emails from all of the marble movers. As you said recently, let's keep writing till Jesus comes again! Amen.

Becky

No comments: