~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Christians who write, we meet together to promote unity and fellowship, to encourage one another and to develop our skills as writers. We are a chapter of American Christian Writers, a national organization.

We meet at Grove Avenue Baptist Church, 1 block south of Patterson Avenue at 8701 Ridge Road, Richmond, VA 23229 in Room 211.

We typically meet on the third Sunday of each month from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Join us!


Click HERE for directions.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Marie Corso's new blog

Richmond Art and Soul

From time to time, I would take pictures or do something fun and then send the pictures and a description to several people, changing the words for each person.

No more! I am blogging my activities. I love to take pictures and uncover the beauty around here, so this is the perfect answer for me. Also, I can direct newcomers to some fun activities and give them directions, etc., about how to get there, or tell them what to expect when they do see the show, or whatever.

I have made a lot of mistakes setting it up and it is still not exactly right, but I will get it together before long.

Marie

No comments: