~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Christians who write, we meet together to promote unity and fellowship, to encourage one another and to develop our skills as writers. We are a chapter of American Christian Writers, a national organization.

We meet at Grove Avenue Baptist Church, 1 block south of Patterson Avenue at 8701 Ridge Road, Richmond, VA 23229 in Room 211.

We typically meet on the third Sunday of each month from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Join us!


Click HERE for directions.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, May 05, 2006

Clarification of Five Marbles Project

Dear Christians Who Write:

I am still excited about the interest in my goal to help 10 RCWW dues-paying members publish an article or poem for pay by 12/31/2006. But I am evidently not stating the rules clearly based on the e-mails and calls I am getting for clarification. Let me try again.

My goal is to help 10 dues-paying members of RCWW (to date there are 33 who have paid dues for 2006) to publish one or more articles or poems by year's end. I am not saying only 10 can apply. In a previous post I stated if I can help 15 or 20 get one or more articles published I will greatly exceed my goal.

Of the 33 dues-paying RCWW members some have already been published for pay so they cannot be included in my current goal. They can, however, use the principles and hopefully improve their rate of publishing for pay as can all 215 people on my mailing list.

To be enrolled, a dues-paying RCWW member must practice the principles for five days and then submit a written report of their completion to me in order to become a part of my goal and receive concentrated help in getting published for pay for the first time.

To date, only four have qualified.

Hopefully this will clear up any unasked questions, but if not, let me hear from you.

I need at least 6 more or I cannot accomplish my goal.

Tom

No comments: